Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Sister's Bachelorette Party!


Lingerie Cookies! Matching bra and panties!

 Cheers to her purple cocktail!

Dinner/Dance Boat off the San Diego Port. Everyone had sailor hats I bought from Oriental Trading and then bought foam letter and glittered them and glued them to the hats! Bridal Party states "Bridesmaid" and friends stated "The Crew." For the Bride I bought a Captains hat and did the same thing but obviously hers said. "BRIDE." It looked really good with everyone wearing them!

 If you haven't noticed purple is her favorite color!! The sash I made with ribbon and purple glittery fabric paint w/ stencils! Balloons in her hotel room!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, pleased to see these photos from your sister’s bachelorette party. I am sure everyone had brilliant time. At a local vintage event venue my sister also got engaged recently. It was a fabulous ombre themed bash and was organized by a professional planner. He did a great job!

    ReplyDelete